User will be understood as any person who browses the website balletlovers.net from now on, simply the website.
The editor will be understood as the owner of the website, who is Azucena Aradica and is identified in the terms and conditions.
The cookies used in the user’s browser have been installed with her authorization. If at any time you wish to revoke this authorization, you can do so without hindrance. To do this, you can view the section Deactivation or elimination of cookies, which is described in these policies.
Definition and function of cookies
Cookies are information that is stored in the browser of the user of a website to be able to consult the previous activity that he has had, as well as to remember certain data for a next visit. They can also be called web beacons, pixels, bugs, trackers, but for the purposes of these policies, they will only be understood as cookies.
They usually store technical data, usage statistics, personalization of profiles, links to social networks, administration of personal preferences, among other functions, in order to be able to adapt the website to the needs and configurations of the user, thus improving the experience. of browsing, not accepting them could hinder the service that the website wishes to offer.
They are not files for viruses, spam, Trojans, worms, spyware, or advertising programming, whether static on the page or in a pop-up window format.
The information stored refers to the browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and not the user, to verify this you can enter the same web domain and verify in two different browsers that you can configure different preferences in each one .
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Cookies can be:
1. Own: when they are managed by the website editor himself. They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. From third parties: when they are managed by a natural or legal person other than the publisher.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the function they fulfill, cookies can be:
1. Techniques: They allow the operational management of the website, so that the user can navigate without problem in it. They can help control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing a product or service, manage payment, control fraud, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through of social networks, among many other functions that it can have.
2. On preferences or personalization: they are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user can navigate the website with certain personalized characteristics, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the or website content depending on the user’s browser type, background colors used, profile image, among others.
3. Analysis or measurement: they allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users on the website and on others that are owned by the cookie manager, for example, the time they take on a certain page, the hours and days of increased traffic.
4. Of behavioral advertising: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads for the user.
5. Advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the website has, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
This website uses technical, personalization, analysis, advertising and behavioral advertising cookies.
Some cookies can be multipurpose, that is, they fulfill 2 or more functions.
Types of cookies according to their duration:
Depending on the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, cookies can be:
a. Session: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and disappear at the end of the session, for example, a list of chosen products, a specific selection of photographs, etc.
b. Persistent: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Consequences of disabling cookies
• The products chosen in the store will not be loaded, so a shopping cart will not be created, preventing the possibility of finalizing the purchase of the desired products.
• You will not be able to access the client area, personal area, or any that requires confirmation
• The data necessary to analyze the website cannot be collected, preventing the editor from knowing how to improve
• You will not be able to share the content of the website on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.
• You will not be able to comment on the blog
• It will not be possible to show third-party advertising, reducing the income for those who use this modality
• In certain web domain sites, your browsing may be considered spam because it cannot be identified.
• Various. This list is merely illustrative, not limiting.
If the user has deleted the cookies, and wishes to navigate this website again, they must once again accept the cookies.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies: technical, personalization, analysis, behavioral advertising. We use the GDPR Cookie Compliance plugin, which activates the cookie moove_gdpr_popup for a limited time, in order to store the user’s consent intention in relation to the installation of cookies. This cookie is necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
The cookies used by this website are detailed below, however, due to the technical impossibility that this can generate, the cookies used by third parties cannot be shown exactly, but the best effort has been made so that the user has all the necessary information.
|moove_gdpr_popup||balletlovers.net||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain||30 days||Required|
|CookieConsent||balletlovers.net||Stores state consent of cookies from user for current domain||1 year||Required|
|wc_cart_hash_#||balletlovers.net||Remember what is in the basket.||Persistent||Required|
|wc_fragments_#||balletlovers.net||Stores the information of login of visitors so that they do not have to continue logging in if the browser is closed.||Session||Required|
|_ga||balletlovers.net||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how you use the website visitor.||2 years||Statistical|
|_gat||balletlovers.net||Used by Google Analytics to control the request rate||Session||Statistics|
|_gid||balletlovers.net||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||Session||Statistics|
|tk_ai||balletlovers.net||Records visitor behaviour data on the web. This is used for internal analysis and web optimization.||Session||Statistics|
|Collect||google-analytics.com||It is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Track the visitor across marketing channels and devices.||Session||Statistics|
|r/collect||doubleclick.net||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics on the device and visitor behaviour. Tracks the visitor across all marketing devices and channels.||Session||Marketing|
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
As each browser has different configurations, the user must go to the help part of each one to see the particular case. In this section mention is made of the most common, however due to updates to the browsers or the operating system you are using, this may vary. The user should always refer to the user manuals of their browser, this guide is merely indicative.
• Chrome: Go to Menu – Settings (on Mac: Preferences) – Advanced Settings – Privacy – Here you choose whether to configure cookies or delete existing cookies. For more information you can visit Chrome help. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• Internet Explorer: Go to Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Privacy – Settings – Advanced options. Configure the desired. For more information you can visit the browser’s own help section https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Firefox: Go to Menu – Preferences – Privacy – Show cookies – Configure according to what you want. For more information you can visit the help section of the browser https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
• Safari: Safari – Preferences – Privacy – Make the desired configuration. For more information you can visit Apple help https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Notices related to cookies
The Editor is not responsible for technical failures that the user may find on the website or in his browser due to incorrectly manipulating the deactivation or elimination of cookies, at all times the user must verify the information about their deactivation or elimination in the help section of the browser that corresponds to you. The user assumes the responsibility of eliminating or deactivating the cookies in his browser and therefore assumes the consequences derived from this.
At any time, the user may communicate with The Editor through firstname.lastname@example.org.